- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Yup, I've finally begun a challenge I wanted to do for the past couple months - completing FFX - while only using Tidus! Obviously, just as in other challenges, there will be a few instances during gameplay where Tidus is not available and I will be forced to use Yuna or another character - but these are exceptions.
I thought this would be MUCH easier than a Kimahri only challenge - although I would like to complete that as well at some point...perhaps next lifetime 8~ )
Today I played up to Killikan Island - Sin's attack. I'm at about 2 hrs. (I wanted to wait till I got the loner overdrive before I left Besaid...although that was completely optional. I'm sure I would have learned it soon regardless.)
Pretty much, as Zeromus_X before me on VII with his Kitten Sith thread, this will just be a thread for me to update gamers on my quest and any problem areas I encounter. I'll also label the specific areas of the grid I decide to wander through. My first thought is to go through Tidus' section till I get slowga and use a return sphere at the Mi'hen Highroad to warp and get steal from Rikku's section, then somehow meander through till I open up Yuna's section; however, I think that this would leave him lacking in the attack department - I'd have to run a LOT! Another alternative I was thinking of was just going all the way through to Quick hit, then using a friend/return sphere to where Kimarhi is for Lancet and onwards to Rikku's portion from there...we'll see. Right now - fightning in Killika forrest. Got Haste and am waiting till I get to provoke to fight Geneaux.
I thought this would be MUCH easier than a Kimahri only challenge - although I would like to complete that as well at some point...perhaps next lifetime 8~ )
Today I played up to Killikan Island - Sin's attack. I'm at about 2 hrs. (I wanted to wait till I got the loner overdrive before I left Besaid...although that was completely optional. I'm sure I would have learned it soon regardless.)
Pretty much, as Zeromus_X before me on VII with his Kitten Sith thread, this will just be a thread for me to update gamers on my quest and any problem areas I encounter. I'll also label the specific areas of the grid I decide to wander through. My first thought is to go through Tidus' section till I get slowga and use a return sphere at the Mi'hen Highroad to warp and get steal from Rikku's section, then somehow meander through till I open up Yuna's section; however, I think that this would leave him lacking in the attack department - I'd have to run a LOT! Another alternative I was thinking of was just going all the way through to Quick hit, then using a friend/return sphere to where Kimarhi is for Lancet and onwards to Rikku's portion from there...we'll see. Right now - fightning in Killika forrest. Got Haste and am waiting till I get to provoke to fight Geneaux.