Tidus... the most annoying Hero?

He's the one who got warped from Dream Zanarkand, and one of the only ones who can communicate with Sin. So, I guess he should be the main character. :D
 
why would tidus be annoying,to me he's just scared confused and in a foreign world,he has no idea wat is going on,so he asks lots of questions that must be the annoyingness your talking about all the questions,you would too if you got sucked up into the sky and landed in some other demention......wouldnt you? :(
 
umm... yea, Tidus was the best hero in all of the games. I dont know where you get annoying from. I think it was just the change from horribly emotionless people. To an energetic charachter. And tidus showed LOVE. I think tidus far surpasses cloud.

-Zerlina

"I'm not sure how the ending is like to this game, but from what I've read here it seems that Tidus is more of a hero than any of the other FF main characters.
He's not some lone mercenery or struggling (and tormented) soldier. He's an ordinary person who really shouldn't be saving the world. It's so much harder for someone to be brave, courageous, and to face evil, when they are ordinary.
I mean...think of chocolate. Who should be congratulated for giving it up? Someone who doesn't like it in the first place (and is naturally capable) or someone who loves it, but stops eating it anyways.
It's so much more admirable when someone who isn't typically strong presses through their inabilities and still accomplishes a goal, than when someone who is already capable does so.

I hope that made sense."


WOW... Made perfect sence and is all true. My EXACT thoughts!! And he has emotion. He LOVED Yuna. In all the other FF's it seemed the main chars didnt understand love.
 
Last edited:
I think that, if you want energetic/funny characters, you can find them in FF6!!! Edgar, Locke... wow! I really like Locke because he is both funny, and as his tragic and love story...
 
lol, if you put it that way, Yuna, a normal person, forced to become a High Summoner and save the world from Sin, is also capable of being a better character. O.o
 
To follow the path her father went on, to become another to save Spiria with the Final Aeon, I guess in her mind, she was forced to do it. Not forced by other people, of course, but she forced herself to become one. That's why Wakka and Lulu talked about changing her mind. o_0 Like Tidus. Tidus didn't have to become a guardian and all that happen to him. But he made himself do that. :D
 
lol, tell that to my old high school report cards.. way smarter now than back then.. @_@

Anyway, I guess Tidus is a good hero... no experience at the beginning, and he learned everything by the end. I guess you could call him one.
 
Tidus is not annoying at all in the game. He's pretty cool! Yet he does talk a lot
 
Tidus is pronounced (Tee-Dous) or (Tie-Dous) confusing..
and he isnt really annoying..his talk scenes are boring tho :-/
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top