i tried explaining that,but they dont listen. >_<Doctor Faust said:I personally loved Tidus. He wasn't annoying at all; I mean, if you were just suddenly sucked up by Sin into another world, you wouldn't know what was going on either.
And, although this is probably a stupid reason, nobody knows his name because, well, they never asked. Simple as that. I mean, Tidus could have told everybody, but he was too busy being confused and learning about everything in Spira to mention his own name. XDD You can't really blame the guy.
So yeah, he was a really good main hero, I think.![]()
Kat said:Tidus..just isn't annoying.
if i was in his position i would act the same way he did..only probably much worse.
he was confused,homesick,lost,alone--how could you blame him for his emotions clouding him constantly?
Spira was totally different from Zanarkand,considering he lived off of Machina and in Spira it was taboo to use.
His dad was the bringer of death to the world of Spira--and im pretty sure that only added to his emotion.
I think he has a right to break down in certain parts of the game.
OMG YES.dappa said:Your right there. That is alot for someone to deal with. He handles it quite well considering the situation.
dappa said:I must admit the laughing section did make me cringe a little but I could understand why tidus and yuna were doing it.
awwwwdappa said:I must admit the laughing section did make me cringe a little but I could understand why tidus and yuna were doing it.