tidus..well what you name him??

I named him TaeBin after this k-pop star from 1tym. Mainly, because he looks just like him and kinda reminds me of him as well. I will post a pic for you guys, as soon as I get home. Or maybe a day from now.
 
lol, Suck MD....funny. I was about to name him J.Queen for laughs, but I didn't...Just started a new game, lol. :D
 
"I haven't played it but I would have named him tidus"

...Buy it NOW. Its my favorite game in the series. I loved it. And i think most people who like FF7 the best can still agree that 10 is one of the best.
 
Spec3 said:
10 was good... I think the only one I didn't like was 5. I played 1/2/4/5/7/8/9/10/10-2
Wow! So do I. All except for 4, but I have 6. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top