tidus..well what you name him??

*snip*

wow lol

Moderator Edit: wow lol indeed. Next time you think of posting something childish like this again, read the Forum Rules, and think again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
By Staircase...[Buy it NOW. Its my favorite game in the series. I loved it. And i think most people who like FF7 the best can still agree that 10 is one of the best.]
------------------------
Lol, you better. Very good point Staircase :P I called tidus...well...tidus :P I was going to call him charlie though, but i decided to be boring. *craziness*
 
I actually kept his name the way it was. I usually never change any of the characters names in the FF games no matter how lame it actually might be.
 
Yeah I like the characters names that they are given only because I can never think of anything cool to name them and I don't feel like using my brain.
 
My first game I named him satan or something...deffinatly was a mistake when i found out how much a whine-ass he is. Other times, I've named him Crybaby or Tightass...I found the humor in it :P
 
lol after i beat it like 20 times, i decided the name Tidus WAS getting boring.
so i've named him so far *thinks*
-Edward

-Cloud

-Ronnie

-Carlisle
....
theres more but im not going to list them all.
XD
 
dappa said:
I might name him "him" next time I play the game cause thats what everyone refers to him as anyway. At least they'll get his name right, lol.
lol good point.
:p

Max said:
His japanese name was Tidus. (Tidus means "sun" in Okinawan, which is a completely different language from Japanese, but is part of the Japonic Language family)
oh ya!
and doesn't Yuna mean "moon"
in Okinawin?
i thought i read that somewhere.
btw:
*Happy Birthday ^^*
 
I never ever ever rename final fantasy characters. On a slightly related note a friend of mine named Cait Sith "Testicle" Barret "Mr. T." and Vivi "Rory"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top