Tidus - Yuna Sig

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
I hope this is the right forum
Ive been experimenting with different styles latly, so i decided ide have a go at an older looking style.

tidusyuna22gj.png


Constructive Criticism is appreciated. Meybe a 1/10 rating. Up to you.
Thanks
 
I'd say it's the right forum. (It could go into a number of forums, I suppose.)

9/10 for me, though I'm no harsh critic. The only gripe I have is the 'Final Fantasy' is a bit blurry. Other than that, great signature.
 
7/10

The 'staircase' text stands out. O.o; It's a bit monotone, but besides that, it's pretty good.
 
Staircase said:
I hope this is the right forum
Ive been experimenting with different styles latly, so i decided ide have a go at an older looking style.

tidusyuna22gj.png


Constructive Criticism is appreciated. Meybe a 1/10 rating. Up to you.
Thanks


Dude ur sig is awesome man!!, Anyone need help with signatures? pm or contact me via msn [email protected]
 
Wow cool, Sig.
 
7.5/10. it is a nice sig, i just don't like the greenish color in it. another thing try different fonts, different colors for your text, and different placements for the text.
 
That sig is awsome, a few touch up's on the "Final Fantasy" like the first post says and it should be about perfect. I like it but it doesn't amaze me, 9/10
 
I give you a zero....the one you missed when you said 1/10 ;)
It's lovely
(Althought she DOES resemble Rinoa from a certain angle!)
 
Not bad, my only complaint would be the text at the bottom which could have done with being placed somewhere else I feel.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top