Tifa invites you...

I would invite you all for my forum... but it's only for the l33ts.

The portuguese 1337s

Only around 20 selected members, and I have +3000 posts
 
reasoniamalive said:
What am I, chopped liver... Hydra joined first!!! :p ;ble

Meh - it's good to be wanted.
Correct. ^__^

And yeah. Though I'm iffy on the new layout. It's too pretty and bright. XD
 
Not when staring at it for five seconds give you serious strain.

=O!
 
Oh, I am definately 1337 enough.

I just don't want to lose my 1337 by severe eye strainage, and have to wear glasses.

Glasses are 1337, but not as 1337 as nekkid eyes. =D!
 
Hydra said:
Not when staring at it for five seconds give you serious strain.

=O!
Oh, I am definately 1337 enough.

I just don't want to lose my 1337 by severe eye strainage, and have to wear glasses.

Glasses are 1337, but not as 1337 as nekkid eyes. =D!
How do you think I got my glasses?

I trained... And are now 1337

Besides, what about contacts?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top