Tifa or Aeris

True. But I do like Tifa more than Aerith. See I feel bad for Aerith, and she was a somewhat cute character.
 
lol I can't help but speak my mind. Which sometimes isn't nice but hey. I never told anybody that I was nice. And...I don't like to sugar coat things
 
Yeah I know. My feet are cold....yeah anyways. Why are we the only ones posting about Tifa and Aerith....
 
I don't think that is true....everybody just seems to be to busy lately. Either that we really don't have much of lives besides work and internet for you and internet for me lol
 
Anime Boston...well that was one day. I can tell you this much. Those grades were for Anime Boston...and my music. lol
 
Portcon lol...My parents aren't always going to be your taxi you know? So you might have to come up with a different idea this time? Thats if you even go.
 
You always do. I am waiting for you to run into the wrong people one of these days when you can't go with me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top