Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
10:34am. An all nighter! :eek: No wonder you're sleepy.
 
19:25

:eek: :D okay, a whole night playing videogames :rolleyes: , that's not what i would spend my night with :) . So, you had a great time, Zeromus?
 
Avathar said:
19:25

:eek: :D okay, a whole night playing videogames :rolleyes: , that's not what i would spend my night with :) . So, you had a great time, Zeromus?

It wasn't so fun. CC is amazingly entertaining if you have three other friends. And four GBAs too... I left mine at home...well, I didn't think I would need it at school :p That, and the others couldn't come over, and lack of GBAs/connectors, made it less fun. Hopefully the next CC game for (DS? Revolution? I can't remember which one they have another CC planned for.) will be less expensive...

The last time we did this, it was a blast. Meh. Maybe next time we have one of those. Since it was just one other friend and me, We took turns. Tried seeing if we could beat the final boss alone! Pretty challenging. (But fun!)

But anyway...

2:03 p.m. (I'm awake now. =3)
 
Last edited:
6:09pm.

Spiffy websitish thing Zero. :cool: But where's Cait Sith!!!!!?? :D :D :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top