Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
1:51pm.

I'm going to go whatch King Kong now! Has anyone else seen that? Also, Does Europe get our movies? I asume they do.
 
21:25

:) I've seen it, and loved it. A Peter Jackson movie is bound to bring something good (he originally wanted to do this before Lord of the Rings(and instead of Lord of the Rings :eek: ) :rolleyes: ), : and it's awesome. New York from the 30's has never looked so real (even tough all sceneries are computer generated). The only bad thing, and logical thing i gotta say about this movie: you know how it ends. :o
But still:

5/5^^
 
5:36pm
Yeah. The island part was great. The N.Y. part...was still great, but rather sad. :(
 
23:50
Tiny Bronco, :) haven't you seen the original film before this remake?^^That could be, you know, since you're quite young. :) That ought to be a nice thought of Peter Jackson: bringing King Kong in a new daylight, for the new generations. :o :rolleyes:
 
7:54pm

Avathar
Tiny Bronco, haven't you seen the original film before this remake?^^That could be, you know, since you're quite young. That ought to be a nice thought of Peter Jackson: bringing King Kong in a new daylight, for the new generations.

I have seen the original version, but I was young and don't remember it. I remember the Natives, King Kong breaking lose, and I think the exploreres were looking for oil. It is nice that a new generation can see the movie. Maybe I'll find the old one on the internet and whatch it. :)
 
12:14

:) That's the new generation for ya. Just like with people that haven't seen the original trilogy of Star Wars and first watched Episode 1, 2 and 3. :D It's a cool thought, though, that you'ld be watching it in the "right" order. :o :p But then, offcourse, the biggest cliffhanger in moviehistory is spoiled, bigtime. :D :rolleyes:
 
5:07pm
I think everyone should have to whatch the original Star Wars. They are sooooo much better thab the new Episode junk.
 
11:00
Well, i don't think the new trilogy is crap. Moviewise, it is :p , but storywise...that's what encouraged me to go watch Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith (after the quite appauling Phantom Menace :( ). Glad i did, 'cause i think (next to the three legendary movies), Revenge of the Sith is my favorite of 'em all. ....just 'cause it's the darkest episode, i guess, it's all about Darth Vader :cool: :D :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top