Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
He He. What a cheap way to get Gil! 6:37pm.
EDIT: Thats okay though because I need 230 more gil to by the level 2 magics in the RPG thing. :D :D :cool: And I'm posting here so I have no right to critize. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
7:12pm.
What I meant by that level two magics is in the FFnet.net itemshop you can by fire,wind,earth,and ice magic. You can also upgrade those to level 2 but it costs 2000 Gil. :(
 
17:24 (....2000 Gils per 1 magic upgrade....they must be very effective,how much is their average range of damage, I mean level 1 magics?)
 
7:34pm
I can do 230+ damage to most I-bots with level one. The level 3 upgrades cost 5000. That would hurt. :eek:
 
19:05 (So you can use diffrent magic elements at the same battle....& is that your hardest attack?)
 
9:14PM.
Yes, currently this is my hardest attack.
NOTE: You have to be a mage in order to purchase the higher magics 2/3. :)
 
.....19:28
That's probably why I never got to know it.....Still you haven't said wether you can have & use diffrent elemental attacks in same battle or not?
 
Yes, I think you can. I've never done it cause I don't have that much money but I have seen other people equiped with dif. elements.
9:31pm
 
So you concentrate on one element only.....does it affect an extra boost of damage to any (anti-element) monsters you dealt with?.....
ex: (Fire-Water,Dark-light,etc..)
 
Know this is the confusing part. Your guess is as good as mine. :confused:
9:45
 
.....your element is fire
did you get a better damage ratio when fighting a water based element monster...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top