<Tinkle> <Tinkle> WHAT THE XXXX!

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
In Ff9 when Zidane and Vivi are by Eiko's kitchen and Eiko listening what is going on when Zidane says this is an old ritual when two male friends lay under the stars. <tinkle> <tinkle> Eiko shrugs her head and leaves. I MEAN WHAT THE xxxx! :eek:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: <Tinkle> <Tinkle> WHAT THE FUCK!

um....im sorry...but uh...is it really a good idea to put that word on a threads title? its just...you know...its gonna get ...removed... :(
 
Re: <Tinkle> <Tinkle> WHAT THE FUCK!

I don't remember that scene myself, but I do remember reading on a different FFIX board about a scene where Zidane and Vivi supposedly take a leak (that is, pee) off a cliff together. Nothing sexual about that, they just take a leak off the cliff at the same time. I'm guessing that's the scene you're thinking about.
 
Re: <Tinkle> <Tinkle> WHAT THE FUCK!

Oh is that what you think is happening *sigh*, I expected something better.
 
You know, it doesn't really matter. It didn't really affect the story or anything else. Just overcuriosity of some people, I guess...
 
It's a famous moment at the FFCompendium... lol My friends were talking about it the other day... after we got over the "I'M NAKED!" song. (PM me if your curious) and we were wondering what Eiko was doing up at that hour. I mean, she's only 6 years old! lol
 
I thought she was older than she looks. And Eiko was probably thinking about Zidane.
 
i think she was probably just sighing at how silly men(or more precisely, zidane) is/are.

plus, eiko has lived with no other adults (bar moogles) to tell her what to do(when to go to bed), so i think shes used to staying up late. or maybe she just woke up to get a drink or something :)

i never thought this part of the game really mattered anyway...just a silly joke.
 
Last edited:
I concur. I think I'll leave this thread alone now that there isn't anything left to talk about it anymore.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top