Tiny and Squal???

I don't know. :O

I know where Scooby Doo went though. ^___^

Seriously though, I haven't seen those two since a few months after I joined.
 
Yeah.

My guess is they must've moved on with life. Everyone does. :) It's possible they might be back.
 
yea i'll be on ffnet when im like 80 years old braggin about beating FFX 100,000,000 times :D
but i haven't seen Squall or Tiny Bronco since i joined which was like 3 months maybe
 
I think Squall did announce somewhere that he would be leaving for an extended period of time. Don't know why however.

Tiny Bronco, wouldn't have a clue. He just seemed to vanish.
 
Shaggy said:
I think squal was mad how the rpg thing was going (well not going) and left. Hope I am wrong.

You were wrong
...so I noticed many changes in the network, but still no upgrades luckily
 
Everyone seems to be coming back!

Now, if only we could get Avathar to come on. :D
 
Where do all you Admins go...HEY, do you get paid vacations for you athoritai!?
 
IM BACK! I can't remember when I last got on, but there are a lot of things that are different about the forums now. I won't really be on as much, but I'll be on every once and a while when I get bored
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top