Title edit: Vids that make you LOL!

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
I HAD to share this with you all. I died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcAq9mOUx8s&NR=1

....so much better than candy mountain. = P

Edit: I changed the title of this thread - that way you all can posts your favs here as well...check back often to brighten your day! :D
 
Last edited:
Re: ROFLMFAO!!! Pwnage! XD~!

This forum is sooooo dead. That is why I haven't posted my new Sim movie here. Its staring Cloud, Yna, Tidus, and Sephiroth, but I believe no one would even watch it.

I would have watch your movie, but my computer so slow...I'm on dial up.

I can't even download those latest three hott new M.C The Max Tears performances.
 
Re: ROFLMFAO!!! Pwnage! XD~!

It's already uploaded.

It took me six hours to upload it...my computer is soooo slow.

simlovestorybannerwc1.gif


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVSRnSWhSVk

I think this will be my last Sim movie. My game is so broken, and I don't wanna uninstall and reinstall it again like for the fifth time. If I do, i will lose a lot of stuff. And I cannot download some of that stuff again because it took me forever to download. I do plan on trying to once again fixed my sims along with posting a thread about my problems on the Sims 2 community help board.
 
Re: ROFLMFAO!!! Pwnage! XD~!

omg that was funny as hell. lmfao cool video reason
 
Re: ROFLMFAO!!! Pwnage! XD~!

(thanks D.R)

Nice vid E-C. Who was Yuna kissing? Were you the chick in the 'princess' outfit (Purple w/light purple gown) and always making out with that dewd? o_O

XD! You made Tidus so scrawny!!! No wonder Yuna didn't want em. =P
 
Re: ROFLMFAO!!! Pwnage! XD~!

Lol, Tidus was like that when he was downloaded from Modthesims2 I just made his skin a little tanner.

As for Yuna well she with some dark soul reaper :p

And yes i was the girl with the purple and light purple gown. And I was only with two mens, my ex hubby and my new hubby.(Which reminds me their story "I Want You Back Girl" I forgot to upload...I will soon...its way better then "My Sims love Story PT2"...mainly because I had lots of good film and my game wasn't acting so crazy back then, lol)

Well anyway, i'm so glad you like it....to me it as a lot better then the first one...the only thing was I didn't have enough drama in it as the first one.
 
Re: ROFLMFAO!!! Pwnage! XD~!

lol dang that guy in the black leotar reminds me of D.R when he's drunk lol
 
OMG reason that video is so funny....I can't for tomorrow for I casn watch the rest, lol.
 
marius-78 said:
lol no u didn't lol ur crazy here watch this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34O5CQ_-1M


That movie was so dumb...but it had its moments. I liked the midget. XD

The movie skipped at the very end so I didn't see what happened at/after the battle between the family and the horde of the White B!+<|-|.

Meh.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top