To Avathar:

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
house1cj3zv.jpg


Go wild. =D
 
You drew that?
 
empresscrystal said:
You drew that?
Yeah, and as you can see, I'm a horrible drawer. =D

And I like spliffy cakes.


Whatever they are. :D
 
I am though. XD I've only drawn one cool thing in teh world. And that was in grade school. =D Now I draw little things for signatures and such.
 
Obviously. :D But I don't. Because photoshop is my buddy. =D
 
Worse than others.

But besides that.

I might do something involving a kitty later Zeromus. *wink wink* =D
 
Yeah its pretty cool.
 
For what I may ask?!




























Juust kidding.. =D Go ahead. As long as it's ok with Avathar too. XD
 
Just incredibly cool! I told Av I loved his new sig! But I didn't know you did it!! xD Great job!!! ;) ;) And you draw well, it's a fact. :)
 
Was it to make it sizeable enough for the forum? Or to make it look better?

Either way, it's smexy. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top