To Avathar

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Although you've been missing for a while... I think that... we should all... WISH YOU A

PirateBirthday.jpg


:D :D :D :D :D

HAPPY PIRATE BIRTHDAY, AVATHAR! =D
 
Oh man, how many birthday is it going to be. I mean like first it was the guy from M.C The Max birthday, then this guy from my school name CJ, then this girl I know name Koko, then this guy named James I know then a few other people I know, then John Smith, now Avathar. Oh man!!!!

Well I like to wish him a Happy Birthday!!! ;gif
 
no waiZ, it didn show in the home page 0.0
happy b-day dude :p
 
Slider said:
no waiZ, it didn show in the home page 0.0
happy b-day dude :p

It's only showing one birthday per day, even if there are more people celebrating their birthday's in that day.

Obviously, it is currently bugged.

However, if you go to the calendar, or click on the birthday cake, you'll be able to see other birthdays. :p
 
^_______________________________^ THANK YOU, KISSES FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!​

Dang Jake, that's one of the best cakes I've ever seen on the internet. XD~ I WILL EAT IT AND DANCE IT ONCE THIS HANGOVER GETS OVER
 
Avathar said:
^_______________________________^ THANK YOU, KISSES FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!​

Dang Jake, that's one of the best cakes I've ever seen on the internet. XD~ I WILL EAT IT AND DANCE IT ONCE THIS HANGOVER GETS OVER
Let's not EVER let it be over! =D!!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top