Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #21 Yeah, I guess.
G Glock Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 7, 2006 Messages 57 Age 37 Location Florida RPG Name Seyku Aug 12, 2006 #22 it is what they're saying richboy...notice a trend now?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #23 We're using her three word style. So.. Yeah, that's cool.
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 12, 2006 #24 oh.yeah that's cool.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #25 Then there's the hard 5 style. =D Yeah, I guess you're right.
G Glock Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 7, 2006 Messages 57 Age 37 Location Florida RPG Name Seyku Aug 12, 2006 #26 Yeah, I agree...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #27 No, I don't think so..
G Glock Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 7, 2006 Messages 57 Age 37 Location Florida RPG Name Seyku Aug 12, 2006 #28 Yeah, i think so too...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #29 Yeah, I guess so.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 12, 2006 #30 Noticed that empresscrystal hasn't showed up since I made this thread o.o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #31 Nah. She was missing before the thread was made, as far as I can remember. o.o
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 12, 2006 #32 Well, she was okay, but just made shitty posts like no one else could.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #33 Yeah, I guess. =P
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 12, 2006 #34 xD ...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #35 XD Think you should close this?
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 12, 2006 #36 Hell No, This Is Spamm, Lollzers! =d
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #37 LET'S PLAY POKER! I mean.. Yeah, that's cool.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Aug 12, 2006 #38 Avathar said: Hell No, This Is Spamm, Lollzers! =d Click to expand... I've had more laughs reading the spamtastic threads today than I've had in a long time... : O) Thanks guys.
Avathar said: Hell No, This Is Spamm, Lollzers! =d Click to expand... I've had more laughs reading the spamtastic threads today than I've had in a long time... : O) Thanks guys.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 12, 2006 #39 I hate Final Destination 3. They turned a soul song into an emo song. So.... Yeah, that's cool.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 12, 2006 #40 /me slits wrists. ;O