To Hydra (!!!):

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
breaking News: Kurt Angle Released

I Love Wwe, But I Am Not Going To Watch Wrestling Again Or At Least Until He Comes Back >=o

Seriously

Seriously

Not Like I Was Watching It Anyways =o

Omg This Is Like Teh Big Big Big Big News If Madden 07 Wasn't Out I Would Care More Than I Do Now Though

At Least He Won't Kill Himself Now O=('_'o=)

AND WHY IS CAPS LOCK ANNIHILATED ONCE IN A WHILE?
 
Avathar said:
breaking News: Kurt Angle Released

I Love Wwe, But I Am Not Going To Watch Wrestling Again Or At Least Until He Comes Back >=o

Seriously

Seriously

Not Like I Was Watching It Anyways =o

Omg This Is Like Teh Big Big Big Big News If Madden 07 Wasn't Out I Would Care More Than I Do Now Though

At Least He Won't Kill Himself Now O=('_'o=)

AND WHY IS CAPS LOCK ANNIHILATED ONCE IN A WHILE?
YEEEAH!

I rented 07. =D

And...and...and... =O

Big banging of teh newsness. :O The medalist was released. ;_;
 
:O DANG, GOTTA CHECK THAT OUT TOO T_T

AND WHY WAS IT RELEASED: They didn't really say aside from "personal problems," but I'm guessing it is mainly because they don't want him to kill himself in the ring, you know. Reports for the last few years say that Angle is in seriously bad shape, so I'm guessing this is like a precaution so that he doesn't over do himself. It may also give him time to mend his relationship with his wife and all. I'm guessing Angle will be back on Smackdown/RAW in a few months, though. =o
 
Hydra said:
Let's just hope he doesn't go out like Owen did. =O

Lets hope.
Even though this is to hydra, ide thought ide but in. :rolleyes:

I never really liked angle too much, but its sad to see him go.

Atleast on the WWE homepage it says in the article "WWE looks forward to establishing a new relationship with Kurt in the near future". So im guessing hes comming back.
 
Last edited:
Yeah.

I doubt he can stay away from wrestling, but he shouldn't be stupid enough to try anything fatal to his health. That old man. =D
 
Orly?!

Well, I'm off to play a rom of Chrono Trigger for 2 hours, then go to Hollister. Later. XD
 
Believe it or not, I took a look at it. :)

I just learned of what happened to Frog and I'm fighting Slash. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top