To John Smith

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
The new official thread where u can laugh @.....

o'wait!

I mean Happy Birthday dude! 0.0 ;cob

Glad to have ya as a friend in an out of Ffnet, blah blah blah

blah blah

etc...

blah

So Blah blah BLAHHHHHHHH,

and...........


To end this great speech,

We're glad you're not dead :D :D :D

Happy b-day ;)

;ban ;jiv <<< u little dancer XD
 
Last edited:
Parabéns a você
Nesta data querida
Muitas felicidades
Muitos anos de vida
Hoje é dia de festa
Cantam as nossas almas
Para o menino Fábio
Uma salva de palmas


WEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Heróis do mar, nobre povo
Nação valente e imortal
Levantai hoje de novo
O esplendor de Portugal
Entre as brumas da memória
Ó pátria, sente-se a voz
Dos teus igrégios(?) avós
Que há de guiar-te à vitória
Às armas
Às armas
Sobre a terra e sobre o mar
Às armas
Às armas
Pela pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchaaaar!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN SMITH AKA FÁBIO! :D
 
Last edited:
Slider said:
;ban ;jiv <<< u little dancer XD

The weirdest thing is that I can't dance! :eek:

Thanks for the thread, Slider! Thanks for being such a friend! :)

Spec Highwind said:
Heróis do mar, nobre povo
Nação valente e imortal
Levantai hoje de novo
O esplendor de Portugal
Entre as brumas da memória
Ó pátria, sente-se a voz
Dos teus igrégios(?) avós
Que há de guiar-te à vitória
Às armas
Às armas
Sobre a terra e sobre o mar
Às armas
Às armas
Pela pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchaaaar!!!!!

What was that for?!?!?! :eek: I didn't know I was THAT important! :p (Sim, igrégios está bem escrito xD)

PJEAR!!!

Thank you, Spec, for the song and the hymn! XD
________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh yes, I almost forgot, THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!!! =D (Something tells me that tomorrow, at school, nobody'll remember my birthday! XD Sad, isn't it? xD)
 
Happy B-day Johnny!!! =D

20060524234236-tarta.jpg


I hope you have a very nice day, and j00r beloved ones give you a lot of gifts!!

;son ;)

EDIT:

Oh, wait! I had to include this!

Slider said:
We're glad you're not dead :D :D :D
 
Last edited:
Yay, it's John Smith Birthday!!! ;bao



Happy Birthday!!! ;bir ;gif
I hope you enjoy you Birthday. ;squ
 
Luis said:
Happy B-day Johnny!!! =D

20060524234236-tarta.jpg


I hope you have a very nice day, and j00r beloved ones give you a lot of gifts!!

I hope so! LOL!!!

Luis said:
EDIT:

Oh, wait! I had to include this!

Slider said:
We're glad you're not dead! :D:D:D

Er.... thanks... I guess! xD I guess I'm glad too! xD

EmpressCrystal said:
Happy Birthday!!! ;bir ;gif

Thanks for the gift, EC! =D

Thanks for remembering my birthday! =D

I gotta go now, but I'll be back in 11-12 hours! xD

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ;son
 
Kat said:
Happy Birthday Smith!!
hello_kitty_birthday_card.png

*gives smith 12,345,678,910,111,213,141,516,171,819,120
boxes of ninja cookies*
=^.^=

OMG!! I didn't know ninja cookies were that much produced! MASS PRODUCTION FTW!! XD
 
Kat said:
Happy Birthday Smith!!
hello_kitty_birthday_card.png

*gives smith 12,345,678,910,111,213,141,516,171,819,120
boxes of ninja cookies*
=^.^=

How much did those cost?! I hope they weren't too expensive and didn't make any slaves! :D

Thanks for the 617.286.945.505.560.657.075.808.590.956.000 cookies, Kat!!! XD

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! :)
 
happy b-day john
 

Attachments

  • 860ea5e59b77a99e4cc60bd3b2c43302.jpg
    860ea5e59b77a99e4cc60bd3b2c43302.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
One of the best Hobbit apprentices we have aboard!

You can swing that magic wand well, and you know it!

DSC_0289.jpg

HAPPY CHRISTMAS​
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top