Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #21 OMFG she left me... But at least it's for DDR.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #22 HERE!!! IM HERE. IM ARE BACK. that was fun =D
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 22, 2007 #23 Happy kupo feline b-day, Kat! =P
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 22, 2007 #24 *Kat Levels to 14!* kat can now summon kb at anytime! Kat cane now use "fist of the goddess"! Kat gets *sword*"right of the overlord! ok i'm done....HAPPY B-DAY YA LITTE MONSTER.....errrr CUTE KAT THING! MAY ALL YOUR CAKE BE FULLED WITH SURGER AND JOY!!
*Kat Levels to 14!* kat can now summon kb at anytime! Kat cane now use "fist of the goddess"! Kat gets *sword*"right of the overlord! ok i'm done....HAPPY B-DAY YA LITTE MONSTER.....errrr CUTE KAT THING! MAY ALL YOUR CAKE BE FULLED WITH SURGER AND JOY!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #25 XDD thank you guys! *glomps Spec and Kb*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #26 surger??? Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOW!!! older
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #27 thanx and don't worry little Fawkes, you'll get there. XDD omgosh. j.k
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #28 *looks at Luis* She's mean!!! 5 months
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #29 XDD im not mean whatever are you talking about?! *glomps Fawkes*
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jun 23, 2007 #30 oh crudd i told u happy b-day on another thread well who cares here ya go again happy b-day ;sew
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jun 23, 2007 #31 happy b-day kat hope u have a wonderful day full of joy and joyness lol too much charlie the unicorn lol ;bir
happy b-day kat hope u have a wonderful day full of joy and joyness lol too much charlie the unicorn lol ;bir
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 23, 2007 #32 XD thanx...again now i get to have cake... gooey sugary goodness! =D
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jun 23, 2007 #33 cool no sugar 4 D.R that boyz a dang fool when he gets sugar in his system lol
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 23, 2007 #34 xD you should have seen me the day BEFORE my b-day... o_o" i had 2 cups of Mountain Dew then drank some Cappuccino.. i was really bouncing off the walls,lol.
xD you should have seen me the day BEFORE my b-day... o_o" i had 2 cups of Mountain Dew then drank some Cappuccino.. i was really bouncing off the walls,lol.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 23, 2007 #35 I could... sorta tell. Check your thread on EC's forum!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2007 #36 ... im afraid to now.. XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 27, 2007 #37 Yeah... It is pretty freaky
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 28, 2007 #38 Here is a late birthday gift.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2007 #39 OMG! EMPRESS! THOSE ARE SOOO PRETTY! =^_^= I LOVE them! thank you! ^_^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 28, 2007 #40 You welcome, lol the last one a fan made of Jaejoong and Yunho as lover cats.