To Kat(2)

Lol, I'll be back in a while. XD Gotta go to the store for Janice. FOOD LION. -___-"
 
John Smith said:
Who's Janice?
The smexiest person on the face of the earth. :D

But, excuse me again. I'm off to go play VP:2. Gonna learn with her, so we can both play it when one of us gets off of work tommorow. XD I'll be back later, but I don't want to see anything bad I didn't see when I left.

OR ELSE. :O

Dang, bye now. XD Be good. XD
 
John Smith said:
JEEZ GARNET DAGGER!!!!!!!!


Sorry...I shouldn't of said that....But I'm not taking it back. At least it wasn't like the X-mas I goy a pokemon poster. But I guess I should be greatful for just recieving a gift. This year, I'm giving her the finger!!!! ^__^...

By the way Hydra, is that The Phoenix in your avatar from X-Men? Jean Grey pwnes ALL!!!... :D
 
Don't say that! XD

All the little childrens I see cuss each other out and say "Are you cereal!?"

It's wild! XD
 
Maybe around 13-15. I drive by in the city, and they're yelling all that stuff out...it's sad and crazy. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top