To Kat(2)

Who said I was picking on you? XD

And sorry for the big mistake of Jr. High and High School. :O
 
Funny...My grandfather always told me to ignore it when ppl make fun of you....yet the voice in my head tells me to beat that person wit a bottle.......*plays Psycho theme*
 
OMIGAWD, LOOK OUT! HE'S GOT A KNIFE. DAMMIT, GIRL, HE'S IN THE CLOSET! NOOOO!

Oh well. That's dramatical irony for you. :D
 
Put the club down Kat...I have something better....*pulls out a cage of demented bunnies and unleashes them*
 
*points to signature* :O

Edit:I don't see what we're doing! o_0 0_o
 
Kat said:
im just gonna shut up so nobody can make devilish remarks at the things i say....
V_V......Silence is not golden...My auntie's teeth are....but silence is not....I'll leave you alone and just wont talk to you anymore if you're that upset....
 
*gets a metal rod*

^__^

Well, I'll leave you alone now. I've got to study for my classes tommorow, but I'll leave something to occupy your time. :D

*leaves a Hydra doll on the floor*

If you squeeze it, it says "Hit Me".

:O

Enjoy.

You guys behave now. I'll be checking in. :D
 
v_v I didn't get one.....Its ok though. I'm sure they're cheap and made in Taiwan.... :)
 
Actually, no. It's made in China. Like more than half of American objects.
 
*giggles*
*grabs the plushie*
...this won't come alive at night and try to kill every one in the world..will it?
like those Chuckie dolls...*shivers*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top