To Kat(2)

Kat said:
*giggles*
*grabs the plushie*
...this won't come alive at night and try to kill every one in the world..will it?
like those Chuckie dolls...*shivers*
I'm sure they're more like Furbies. Know how they wake up around 2 a.m. and like to try on your underware and drown their own in the bath tub.......
 
Last edited:
woww... I started reading a thread about a sig and I finished the same one reading about Furbies... just: wow XD
And I don't think there's a sig of a Furby around here XD XD lol
Funny ^^
 
Spec said:
I never had a furby =o
You got lucky...those things are creepy. And it kept waking me up in the middle of the night. 3:45 am....sleeping peacefully..then out of nowhere....."HI HI!!! ME HUNGRY!!! I WUV YOU!!!".....He spent the rest of his life in the garage......
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
You got lucky...those things are creepy. And it kept waking me up in the middle of the night. 3:45 am....sleeping peacefully..then out of nowhere....."HI HI!!! ME HUNGRY!!! I WUV YOU!!!".....He spent the rest of his life in the garage......

At least you had someone loving you :p
 
Me and my Furby loved each other. That was until he found his way on my PS2 and would'nt shut up. o__o
 
If you two are willing to share, I've got one that I never pay attention to. :)
 
What about Blue dogs?
new0780of7.gif
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top