Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #101 It's too graphic for the childrens. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #102 XD yup ..i didnt know until my older bro told me..and it scared me so i never whatched it again XD i was only 5 i think
XD yup ..i didnt know until my older bro told me..and it scared me so i never whatched it again XD i was only 5 i think
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #103 I'm still afraid to think of it. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #104 lmao i liked Steve better than Joe any way XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #105 Who didn't? Joe is lame. Laame..L-A-M-E, as said on VH1. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #106 lmao are those bunnies still commin after me?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #107 Yeah. I haven't forgotten.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #108 ..... but what did i do? *grabs a flashlight and a blankie* i don't want them to kill me im too young to die!
..... but what did i do? *grabs a flashlight and a blankie* i don't want them to kill me im too young to die!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #109 I've went and forgot now. But I know you did SOMETHING! XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #110 thats just an excuse you don't even have proof i did somthing! so take your bunnies and shove it! XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #111 See? So rude.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #112 O.O well i was only being honest you can't yell at me for that
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #113 .... Evil loophole. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #114 that was your doing not mine..i think
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #115 You think? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 26, 2006 #116 yesh i "think" im not 100% blond you know XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 26, 2006 #117 O rly?! o_0
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 26, 2006 #118 Yes, she thinks
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 26, 2006 #119 Kat said: yesh i "think" im not 100% blond you know XD Click to expand... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! I'm blond (Dark blond, but still blond) So... What happened to Steve? (Did he do it with Blue?) =O
Kat said: yesh i "think" im not 100% blond you know XD Click to expand... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! I'm blond (Dark blond, but still blond) So... What happened to Steve? (Did he do it with Blue?) =O
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 26, 2006 #120 I have dark hair, I have dark hair