To Kat(2)

Dang, how about no? ^__^

Lol, I might go get it cut today. I really don't know.
 
YAY!!! I found 2 pictures of Hydra! =D

Hydra.jpg


Hey Hydra, you don't need a haircut, you need some plastic surgery :D

.....
....
..
.
..
....
.....

Hydra2Head.jpg


Even uglier than the first one >.<
 
Me and Avathar went out for Botox.......

LOL! XD

Lol, I'm sorry.

I had to. :)

Not ALL of it. Just some of it.
 
Hydra said:
Me and Avathar went out for Botox.......

LOL! XD

Lol, I'm sorry.

I had to. :)

Not ALL of it. Just some of it.
O.O.O
*grabs Hydra plushie and stares at it*
*some stuffing falls out of it*
now i need a new plushie.....
*sticks out lip and starts pouting*
 
Hydra said:
Thank the Chinese. XD
*does the prayer guesture*
thank you o great chinese people,for all this wonderful technology you provivded us,this funny lookin Hydra plushie,and the video games FF.
Kat 12:07
XD
i did my part
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top