to Kat

hey i'll have you know i do have a life and i have been busy and i never asked for your opinion any way :P just kidding :D
im just trying to get lots of gil so i can battle in the monster arena
 
Just don't spammingly obtain them.

And I noticed.

A lot of people have "To (someone)" topics. :O
 
Well, that's good, your posts in the FFX threads are decent and not spammy, as far as I've noticed. =) ^_- As long as people don't put unnecesary spam/chat remarks like "Yeah, that's cool" or "Heh, I guess" then everythings =D ALRIGHT
 
Avathar said:
Well, that's good, your posts in the FFX threads are decent and not spammy, as far as I've noticed. =) ^_- As long as people don't put unnecesary spam/chat remarks like "Yeah, that's cool" or "Heh, I guess" then everythings =D ALRIGHT
and i know exactly who's been doing that.i'm not going to say any names.(unless you want me too)
 
Last edited:
Yeah, we do. o_0

It was....











God, I can't say it...












Okay...








IT WAS.....


















THE HAMBURGLAR
 
xDxD

But to be frank...



















































Anyone can look like the hamburglar O_o

Hamburglar.JPG
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top