To Kat

Kat said:
>.< as soon as j00r cold goes away you are so posting a picture ;ble
Oh, about that "cold" thing.

It's a virus. Not a cold. XD

Unless you consider heaving up whatever you ate ten minutes ago every ten minutes a cold or something. XD
 
Yeah, she likes to scream a lot.

I'm fine now! =D

My manchest just hurts after...well..

I'm trying my best not to give any more personal info. =P
 
i have moobs.....i bet you know what those are.
OH NO! i gotta go, im secretly on my computer at home...im not supposed to be on rite now...
GAH!!
 
Kind of like when you kill Aeris on your team and keep Tifa, because she's 1337.

Then Aeris comes back from the dead and dances. For DYING.

Yeah, I totally get you.
 
*pushes a random person in the dirt with blood on them*

They didn't kill her, but they did something!

Get him!

=O
 
Yeah..

I'm gonna go beat Janice at other Wii Sports games.

See you guys around. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top