- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
.....yea but it won't stay on >.<Hydra said:That'd be a good idea.
.....yea but it won't stay on >.<Hydra said:That'd be a good idea.
Need some tape?Kat said:.....yea but it won't stay on >.<
Hydra said:From the Final Fantasy Three sense, Ninjas would beat Pirates any time of the day.
Oh, SUPER Mario>Sonic.
The super part takes the cake. =D
Really? XDSpec said:=DDDDDDDDDDDD
You're the only one here thinking the same way as me!
yea.......OKHydra said:Really? XD
We might be seperated twins from a different mother. Who knows?
Hydra said:Really? XD
We might be seperated twins from a different mother. Who knows?
O.O i don't like ninjas as much as pirates so....i guess i don't think the sameHydra said:Don't mock our twinsies-osity!
XD
Would you like to be a triplet Kat?
It's a possibility Spec. O_O
i watched Pirates of the Caribbean one too many times ^.^Hydra said:Pirates aren't bad. ^_^
If I hadn't five turned The Dark Cloud in FF3 with Three Ninja's and a Sage, I'd agree. ^_^
Lol, I only watched Dead Man's Chest three times. XDKat said:i watched Pirates of the Caribbean one too many times ^.^
XD =o i can't wait for 3 to come out @.@Hydra said:Lol, I only watched Dead Man's Chest three times. XD