To Kat

I'd like the XSIII soundtrack.

I've purchased the FXII soundtrack already. And waiting for a SwapMagic and KHII Final Mix + to rear it's head into the new releases in Japan. XD
 
Pretty soon, I'll have it!

Then I'll upload images to the internets and show it off. ^____^

That is, if I can purchase it. XD

Might be a while.

Either way, if teh American shores don't see it, I'll resort to the very pricey Plan B.
 
XD

I just want KH2 FM+.

I already broke the warranty once to play FFX Int. XD

No need to do that with SwapMagic though. ^_^
 
Thanks. XD

You've got a nice one yourself. It looks rushed, but it's prettay, and that's about all that matters. =D
 
Lol, that's good. XD

I haven't made a lot of spectacular ones lately. Just a few really shiny pretty looking ones. =D
 
Lol, lost the ability to keep up with meh?

And you call yourself a poster. XD

Just kidding. ^_^
 
Lol, I'm getting a bit hungry.

If you listen to that Janet Jackson song (not sure of the name), one of the background singers says "Is you hungry"?

I laughed so hard when I heard it. XD

Then I realized I was. And got something to eat. =D
 
Why not? XD

Unless you want to stay orginal.

Then politely decline. ^_^

And agree a bit later. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top