Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 20, 2007 #61 ... Find me one!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #62 ya right i can just barely find me one.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 20, 2007 #63 Oh, c'mon! I take any!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #64 what kind do you want? at least tell me that much,lol.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 20, 2007 #65 Find one that has Cloud in it. Or Red XIII
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #66 hmm,okay im on it captain. ^_~
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 20, 2007 #67 Alrighty!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #68 pick whatever ones you want,or just keep them all =D ------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------Red 13 this ones a bit big..might not wanna use it o.o" there ya go! =^_^=
pick whatever ones you want,or just keep them all =D ------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------Red 13 this ones a bit big..might not wanna use it o.o" there ya go! =^_^=
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 20, 2007 #69 Kat said: I was about to ask Hydra if he would perform CPR. XD Click to expand... Hey, I'm teh 1337 cardiac tech around her. <_> LOL! ....oh, and your welcomey Kat ^____^ I keifed j00r 3rd 1 of Cloud Last edited: May 20, 2007
Kat said: I was about to ask Hydra if he would perform CPR. XD Click to expand... Hey, I'm teh 1337 cardiac tech around her. <_> LOL! ....oh, and your welcomey Kat ^____^ I keifed j00r 3rd 1 of Cloud
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #70 so i noticed
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 21, 2007 #71 I might use a couple! They are all awesome...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #72 take what you please! =D
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 21, 2007 #73 Did you just get the ones taht you have or are you getting new ones?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #74 i unno... but getting new ones is no problem XD i seem to be pretty good at finding sigs =^_^=
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 21, 2007 #75 Yes, you sure do. Dey r00l
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #76 =^_^= i bet anyone one else could find them as easily as me though. XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 22, 2007 #77 'cept me... I suck at that kind'a thingy
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 23, 2007 #78 i get them from a magical place,that only me and the best sig makers know of. =O!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 23, 2007 #79 Yeah... You need to be 1337 and a mass-poster to get in...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 23, 2007 #80 not at all,you just need to be able to read,write,spell,feel older than you are,and wala! you're in XD
not at all,you just need to be able to read,write,spell,feel older than you are,and wala! you're in XD