Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 23, 2007 #81 And I'm not in why...?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 25, 2007 #82 how old do you feel? thats prolly why. XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 25, 2007 #83 ... Easily 14 lol
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #84 no wonder you can't get in =\ XD
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 26, 2007 #85 Kat said: i get them from a magical place,that only me and the best sig makers know of. =O! Click to expand... IT MUST BE EITHER THE DENTIST OR MY LITTLE PONY LAND :O
Kat said: i get them from a magical place,that only me and the best sig makers know of. =O! Click to expand... IT MUST BE EITHER THE DENTIST OR MY LITTLE PONY LAND :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #86 LMAO! you know it. o_o its care-bear land. i get in free because Hydra works there.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 26, 2007 #87 Yeah, he invited me over to his office there, but I kept sinking through the clouds! ^^;; Lovely interior decorations, though.
Yeah, he invited me over to his office there, but I kept sinking through the clouds! ^^;; Lovely interior decorations, though.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2007 #88 indeed. =^_^=
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 29, 2007 #89 Sounds fluffy and safe XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #90 NO. if you fall off a cloud you'll smash into the ground and j00r guts and stuff will all fly everywere. so its not safe. XD
NO. if you fall off a cloud you'll smash into the ground and j00r guts and stuff will all fly everywere. so its not safe. XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #91 Sounds fun, though. That counts for everything.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 30, 2007 #92 hmmm...well i unno. but im going up there. XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #93 W00TY let's go!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 5, 2007 #94 No No NO! you can't come with. XD not until you have a membership card. you havta either get one from someone or earn it. XDD
No No NO! you can't come with. XD not until you have a membership card. you havta either get one from someone or earn it. XDD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 5, 2007 #95 ... "earn" by taking one? or sneaking in? or something like that?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 6, 2007 #96 heeey! you should try sneaking in! that sounds fun =D all you have to do is break into Hydra's house and sneak into his closet. and POOF you're there! XD
heeey! you should try sneaking in! that sounds fun =D all you have to do is break into Hydra's house and sneak into his closet. and POOF you're there! XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 7, 2007 #97 o_0??????????????? I HAVE TO GO TO CANDYLAND???
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 8, 2007 #98 were did candyland come in?!! are you telling me Hydra's house is candy land?!! XDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 8, 2007 #99 Come on in, my pretties~~ ..... Just don't eat my house down. ;_;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 8, 2007 #100 XD omgosh. O.O PEANUT BUTTER WINDOWS! *starts chompin on the windows* ^,^