To Zydra

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
This thread was created by your supreme 1337ness. Keep it in your 1337 organ forever.

What is this thread for? Talking about 1337 things, and comparing 1337ness =D

Nao, let's get started:

What is the 1337 organ? The heart? The brain? Hum...
 
Do I rly have to answer? XD
Nopes, 'cuz then I'd bann myself! XD
No way, let's change the topic, like which is the path to 1337? =0

(Hey Spec, thanky! )
 
Was... I ... thinking? Thinking what?
XD lol

The path to 1337 is rly hard, my young and unexperienced padawans!
 
You have to do everything as a 1337 in order to become 1337

like sp33k!ng t3h 1337 before even knowing how to sp33k t3h 1337
 
I just mastered the 1337 the first time I typed it my young apprentice!
May the 1337 be with you.

XD lolz0rz
 
o_O

The 1337 organ is obviously the.....

Well...it's not PG-13, I'll tell j00 that!
 
In the world of Zydra, every day is Christmas, but instead of potentially annoying songs, there are llamas dressed up, 40's style!

And possibly a pokémon or two in a clever disguise. Clever, as in, banana-cream pie. ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top