Top 25 Squaresoft Games

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
The Top 25 Squaresoft Games

025: Threads of Fate
024: Bushido Blade
023: SaGa Frontier 2
022: Parasite Eve II
021: Front Mission 3
020: Final Fantasy III
019: Legend of Mana
018: Parasite Eve
017: The Bouncer
016: Seiken Densetsu 3
015: Final Fantasy
014: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
013: Secret of Mana
012: Final Fantasy V
011: Vagrant Story
010: Final Fantasy X
009: Chrono Cross
008: Final Fantasy Tactics
007: Xenogears
006: Final Fantasy IV
005: Final Fantasy IX
004: Final Fantasy VIII
003: Chrono Trigger
002: Final Fantasy VII
001: Final Fantasy VI

I got this on FFonline and it surprises me because 004: Final Fantasy VIII. Most of the people who played FF8 hated it. But I liked it alot. Post comments regarding this here.
 
I'm fully raged of what you think....whoever told you that most hated it.....
.....to prove myself thre was a poll where more than half of the people rated it as the best ever to correct your wrong impression.......
.....why are so many who like it so .......weak & unconfident about it.....
 
I bet it is by how well they sold. That buggs me about FFs. They never seem to be marketed well. I've seen a billion Hack n Slash commercials, but not one FF commercial.

Cool list though. Anyone happen to know what 003: Chrono Trigger is.
 
Squall Lionheart said:
I'm fully raged of what you think....whoever told you that most hated it.....
.....to prove myself thre was a poll where more than half of the people rated it as the best ever to correct your wrong impression.......
.....why are so many who like it so .......weak & unconfident about it.....
Yes, the poll in the FFVIII area suggests half the people think FF8 is the best.. but look in the general FF discussion area.. the poll there says about 1/4 the ppl think FF8 is the best, and FF7 is in the lead. How is this possible? Because not the same people has voted at both places.. someone who likes FF8 is more likely to go into the FF8 area AND vote there than someone who does not. The general FF area is somewhere where noone is more likely to go than anyone else though :) Besides, neither poll is hardly a good measure of the general opinion of everyone in the world who played FF games :)
 
ShadowHeart said:
Yes, the poll in the FFVIII area suggests half the people think FF8 is the best.. but look in the general FF discussion area.. the poll there says about 1/4 the ppl think FF8 is the best, and FF7 is in the lead. How is this possible? Because not the same people has voted at both places.. someone who likes FF8 is more likely to go into the FF8 area AND vote there than someone who does not. The general FF area is somewhere where noone is more likely to go than anyone else though :) Besides, neither poll is hardly a good measure of the general opinion of everyone in the world who played FF games :)

....first thing, that doesn't justify the term (most hates it).......
secondly a selling list is no longer a good measure of ratings,since there are other options such as downloading......
 
Yes it was by copies sold. And I really like FF8 but some people don't feel the same as me........
 
....I'll prove you wrong in just a few minutes.....take a look at its rating from a very popular site in my new thread.....
 
.....I bet they never got to know how to use it....since it was of major importance from the begining.....so..
 
Everybody knew how to use it, but they didn't like the easyness of the game and they didn't like casting there strongest spells and there stats going down.
 
OH i remembered Threads of Fate sad thatt I can't play it anymore. It was a fun and vibrant game, I didn't know that FFVI was the best.
 
....I'm repeating that by that time no one had the ability to download anything so mainly it isn't true.....
If you read the other thread you'll find that the junction system & GFs made it easy at the begining only.....as time passes its value decreases & battles depend more on physical attacks more than anything else........
 
Are the list for the moust sold games of square games and squareEnix or somthing?
 
Yes dappa - and it was worth playing-through once...

...actually - come to think of it I REALLY liked it. I only played-through it once (I believe it was a rental from BB) but since I still have my Super Nintendo I'm going to consider picking up an eBay copy. ;)
 
We need an angry emoticon becuase The Bouncer shouldn't be allowed on any top x number list! >:(
 
*looks @ list*

there's a mario rpg game? n its rated better than some ffs?

this cant be right X_X
 
Seems like a banana list the more I think of it. I'm about 90% sure VII was the best selling RPG of all time before VIII came out so hooowwwww did neither 7 or 8 end up at the top? :p
 
Seems like a banana list the more I think of it. I'm about 90% sure VII was the best selling RPG of all time before VIII came out so hooowwwww did neither 7 or 8 end up at the top? :p


true true, and doesnt 8 hold the record of best selling game debut of all time too?

you dumb monkey-butted list :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top