Total Annihilation

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
Has anyone ever played this computer game? I have the older versions, but apparently some people got together and made a bunch of mods/improved the game. You can now play this new unofficial game over the internet and its pretty awsume. There are so many more building options and maps. Plus you can play against actual people! :eek: Not AIs! :cool: Anywho thought this was pretty cool.
Just Google web "Total Annihilation downloads". Its somewhere in Gamespot.
Comments...
 
Last edited:
I played it back in the day. Its so good. I am partial to Big Bertha, Lukers, and a handful of Zues units. But that's just me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top