Toughest optional bosses.

Witch is the hardest optional boss?


  • Total voters
    9

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
Well we all have faced hard optional bosses like Ruby and Emmy WEAPON, Omza, Nemisis, Penace, Omeaga and Ultima WEAPON so I desided to make a poll on them. I voted Cheese WEAPON.
 
Last edited:
ill say ozma, since theres no sure fire way to beat him. (and hes a psychadelic super bouncy ball of death :D )

and yet it doesnt stop people from beating him with a level one party. (or beating the entire game with a level one party...urgh...)
 
Besides the Cheese Weapon which everyone knows is so hard that people have gone insane i going to say Emerald Weapon is the Hardest considering you fight him low leveled and not using any Limit mime techniques. I usely fight him aroung level 65-70. :D :D It's much more fun that way when he's actually a chalenge. Besides then you get the master materias a lot earlier. :D
 
No Way! The Cheese Weapon is in multiple FFs! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thats scary! :eek:
 
No only FFs 7 & 10 because the guy who makes music made the cheese WEAPON in FF7 and FF7 is Spira in the futrue so the cheese WEAPON moved from the moon to the temple were you get Bahumaut. He's underground and he is harder.
 
Wow! A harder Cheese Weapon. :eek: I'm going to go hide under my bed now.
 
Hahahahaha. I've fought him 99,999 Hp and damage so it wasn't as hard as the FF7 one. But it has EXACTLY the same moves and damage with the moves.
 
I just want to ask did any of the voters fight OMEGA WEAPON (took me around 20-30 min to defeat him,even with lionheart) and choose someone else other than him....because I know only about FF8....
 
Squall Lionheart said:
I just want to ask did any of the voters fight OMEGA WEAPON (took me around 20-30 min to defeat him,even with lionheart) and choose someone else other than him....because I know only about FF8....

Over here.
 
For me, it wasn't difficult to vote: Penance is the ultimate optional bastard :mad: :D ..did anyone else fought him? 'cause this thing is ten times harder than emerald and ruby weapon COMBINED :D !
 
I still think WarMech (Death Machine in Japan) is the toughest optional boss in an ff. Even with a level 50 party, he'd be a challenge. And, unlike the bosses of today, there is no special trick to defeating him.

Why not just Zanmato Penance or Nemesis? :rolleyes:

See? :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top