Trick-or-treat

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
I vant to suck your blooooooood, people of FFNET. =3

So, discuss plans for one of my personal favorite days of the year. Non-celebraters are welcome to discuss as well (although I HIGHLY doubt there is anyone here who DOESN'T celebrate Halloween. XP )

At first I wanted to be a Gothic vampire...but alas, I do not have the right materials. Instead, I wish to dress as, myself--the infamous Doctor Faust, my persona. =3 I've got a neat lab coat and everything.

I'm going to look so kickass XD even though it's so roughly put together. I might not even be going out, actually; the only part I find fun about Halloween anymore is dressing up. But now I can barely even do that. XP

Instead, I shall just, hang, chill out...
 
I went as a psychopath. ;]

Didn't go trick or treating, but I did scar a few children.

And that's all that matters, right? =D
 
I stayed at home. Ill. T_T Damned german germs! XD

Did you know that Halloween comes from Ireland?
 
Yes i did actually *wow i knew something*
yeah i just chilled out too. But i just love the air of halloween it just sparkles :)
p.s. Doctor pm me :) plese!
oh yeah
*throwscandyateveryone*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top