Trust and friends

Um the only person on here that I know well enough to call a friend would be Tifa...everybody else doesn't really want to take the time to even talk to me. I've said hi and most of you act like I never posted. But thats okay. Its only the internet
 
Kat said:
of course you ARE
happy now? :p

Yeah =P
Gackt Camui said:
Um the only person on here that I know well enough to call a friend would be Tifa...everybody else doesn't really want to take the time to even talk to me. I've said hi and most of you act like I never posted. But thats okay. Its only the internet

4455normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg
 
Gackt Camui said:
Um the only person on here that I know well enough to call a friend would be Tifa...everybody else doesn't really want to take the time to even talk to me. I've said hi and most of you act like I never posted. But thats okay. Its only the internet
I apologise if its seems like that i consider you one of my friends.
 
Spec said:
Wowowowowow.

Lawl, trust has to do with friends. XD XD

If I trust you, I'll be your friend, no matter how much of an A-Hole you are. You can only trust so many people in the world, after all. <3

I consider you my friend Gackt, despite we've never met outside of the internet. You give off the impression like you're a nice person.

As well as the rest of you do here. =D
 
That being said, I give you all a nice HAAAAAAAAAAAR.

I consider you my e-friends. XD
 
Can I tell you something? All of you? I only posted to see if you guys would post like immature little you know whats or act civiled like we all shoud...Guess you all passed. Lol I consider you all my friends regardless whether we have talked or not! lol.
 
Ooh thats evil and manical i like it now your uber cool and evil.
 
My friends... Well, all of my real friends, I've known my whole life. I can easily trust them with secrets, and they are all people that I wouldn't mind doing a favor for.

Great friends, they truly are.
 
Well I have friends that I haven't known my own life that I can tell secrets too...then again I don't have secrets...I am to open for them.
 
I have a small group of close friends, who all I have met in the past year, but I would give my life for all of them in a heart beat, without question, they are the people that I come to with problems, they are the people that I can count on and trust with my most painfull secrets, I owe my happiness to them and I try to return all of the love and respect that they give me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top