Two Hearts Aligned as One

darkshadow2247

Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
545
Age
37
Location
Zanarkand
Website
www.makemeking.com
Occupation
Communications Technician
RPG Name
Phoenix
I have good news.

My girlfriend and I are no longer boyfriend and girlfriend. We found out that it just wasn't gonna work out like that...

So I proposed to her and she said yes. I now have a fiance :D
 
Congratulations dude :)
 
Coongrats :) I hope everything works out and you have a long and happy life together.
 
I have good news.

My girlfriend and I are no longer boyfriend and girlfriend. We found out that it just wasn't gonna work out like that...

So I proposed to her and she said yes. I now have a fiance :D

YAY!!!! good job mah man!

now make some little darkshadows!
 
Congratulations! Hehe hopes everything goes well. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top