TxR's Sublimely Magnificent Sig Shop Mark III

I've actually used CS4, and the quality of the pictures that come out of it are WAY better than the images from 7.0. That's one of the reasons I want it so bad, but the layering options are numerous and pretty dazzling.
 
I've practiced with PS 7.0 for a couple years to the point where some people say I don't need CS4. xD
XD to me they the same, but CS4 sightly better.

Doesn't matter what ver u used as long as u know what u doing and can make pretty good stuff.

I used different programs before i was lucky enough to have ps. Like elements, gimp, paint shop pro, and this microsoft editing program i got free in the mail, lol.

Out of all of them, i like paint shop pro best after ps. I even used to make sim clothing with it.

I've illustrator now...but sucks...I wanna start making vectors and stuff. Lol so far i haven't made anything in illustrator. It just on my pc. :p
 
CS4 has a lot more options for a flashier Sig, it's also better for filling in coloring for my drawings, at least when I decide to draw them. >_>

The options probably aren't worth the $600+, but it'd be cool. :P
 
I need that SAI Paint program, I downloaded the trial version and it was pretty damn sweet. lol

Anybody think I should make another Sig for myself? I never usually keep mine for more than weeks at a time anyway...but I was thinking of making something from Sephy, he's not my favorite, but his look is pretty cool.
 
I had to scrap it, I couldn't get a good sig out of Firion, shame.

Although, I've been using Sephy a lot lately and he's climbed to my Secondary main, so I made a Sig to commemorate him. Whatcha think?
 
That's what I'm gonna do, I just need to check with everyone, it isn't just my computer.

I'll see if I can get the Firion sig up after that, although I may have to remake it, defragging has never been too friendly with my computer.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top