type without looking down

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
this seems veery hard to do.i can never type without looking at the keyboard.and i know i'm not the only one.so does anyone know how to do this.
 
...it seems it should be in the spam section... I think XD

PS: I look at the keyboard when I type.
 
Not looking at the keys is called touch typing, and yes I can do it. Learned at school many years ago, and refreshed a couple of years ago using a typing learning program I found on the internet. Can't remember its name offhand though.

If you are interested in learning how to touch type, and increase your typing speed, then just google for such a program. They aren't hard to find or use.
 
I do it on the fisrt part of typing just to get a idea where I need to put the hands and then I look down every so often just to see if I make a mistake and try to find the right key. I'm did this exact thing on this write out here.
 
When you become aquainted with the keys, you can do it naturally. Like me. XD Learning the correct way to type is a different story though.
 
It takes practice, but it isn't hard to do once you learn how to do it.

Well, that's not to say that I can type everything perfectly 100% of the time, anyway.
 
If you practice, it'll naturally come to you. Like you can type fast with looking at the keyboard because you practiced at it long enough. It's the same without looking down. Just practice a little. ^_^
 
ok i'm going to try and type without looking and see what i type.
___________________________________________________________________________
this is moiuy first ti,mqwe rtiuypouimng wouyierj lookimng diowmn
this is my first time typing without looking down <<<<<<<<<<this is what it's suppose to say.
see it's a big difference not looking down.
 
i'll get my computer class in school but i have to wait until christmas is over then i get to take the class.we practice typing for 45-50 minutes.but i can only take the class once a year.
 
RP. Then you won't have to ever look at the keyboard because you'll spend hours typing up posts.
 
:eek: :eek: :eek:
She's back! She's back!! :D :) :D :)

Good to see you again here :) I noticed you come everynow and then, but you don't usually post...don't you?
Now, HC hasn't come back yet...

... :(

PS: I didn't though typing without looking down would be that important XD XD I take a short look at the keyboard before typing.
 
Last edited:
Here's what i wrote without looking down

*Profanity deleted by Admin*

Edit: This is what I wrote without looking down.

Read the rules please, and do not use that sort of language on this forum.

Arkacia.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A month?

Well, it all depends on how long you've been typing in the first place. I can do it easily, but I've spent years on the computer, doing work with school and just all around playing around. XD

So, a month isn't all that bad. :)

Took me a few weeks. xD
 
^.^
took me like a week too,cuz i used to be on the computer constantly,but since i kinda cutdown on being on it,i slowed down and look at the keys more *sigh*
i lost my touch XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top