Tyrannosaurus

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
I can't for the life of me find this enemy in FF 1 on origins. Anyone know where he can be fought? I've fought around the two specific areas that gamefaqs suggested (desert by the Mirage Tower and to the forrest East of there above Lufincea (sp?) but all I run into are Allosaurus' :confused: I've tried for over two hours now and am getting ticked >< So.... Help???

;hea
 
I got this from Red Scarlet's 100% Omake Guide:

Tyrannosaur

HP: 600
Attack Power: 115
Defense Power: 10
Magic Defense: 200

Weakness: None

Gil: 600 Resistance: None
EXP: 7200

Where fought: Desert around Mirage Tower, forest south of Gaia (from where
you park the airship to be able to walk to Lufenia, walk east
8 steps and south 3 steps. That is the spot. It is the spot
right above that tile with 5 seperate trees (1 step to the
right of the diagonal down-left coastline-there are 2, the 5
trees tile is between them).
 
Those were the places I was fighting (and referred to in my post - gamefaqs.) = ( I'm too tired to try again, but from the description, I fought in both those places for two hours and couldn't find him......he's either VERY rare...or something's not quite right.

I'll try more later and update accordingly.
 
From what I remember I could absolutely never find him in the GBA version, but I'd always run into him in the NES version (than again my NES version is sadistic and enjoys pitting me up against Warmech on the bridge before Tiamat, so).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top