uematsu-sama is a god

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
i...just dont know what to say...everything by uematsu is pure crystal(pun intended) i would have to say my favorite game (music wise) is ff3. most of the other games musics get monotonous after a while, but i could probably listen to ff3s music all day for eternity and not go insane :D especially the world map theme(eternal wind) if youre not opposed to getting roms, download it today!! (youll have to search for it yourself though...) youll love it...(and...listen to the music!!)
 
Hehe, well I've said it before and I'll say it again, FF3 is a good game :D And that includes the music :)
 
Absolutely cool. No doubt about it. I have some of the midis, but I regret I have none of the FF CDs. Suninasen, Uematsu, sama. (Suninasen is sorry in Japanese)
 
Zerlina said:
Sama? lol.
Not really. I add "sama" as a title to the end of one of my Japanese friend's name. It's just a term used to convey great respect for that person.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top