Ugh I feel soooo sick!!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
;vom ;vom ;vom ;vom ;vom

Ewwww I feel sick for this thread!!!! Lol, plus I think I really overdid it. Plus the joke don't seem to be paying off. And this might ruined my rep as a obsessed M.C the Max fan.....

Well hopefully the joke might pay off tomorrow and I might feel a lot less sick. ;vom
 
OMG you guys!!!!

This thread barely been on Soompi a day and its already up to five pages. Plus the poll results is really making laugh.

Just look at this.


Jaejoong Is My Lord!, Is he yours too???
Jaejoong is a God!!!!

Is Jaejoong Your Savior?

Yes [ 77 ] ** [27.11%]
He Is My Lord!!!! [ 48 ] ** [16.90%]
No!!!!!!!! [ 119 ] ** [41.90%]
Ewww I Hate Him [ 18 ] ** [6.34%]
He Isn't Hott Enough To BE My Lord!!!! [ 22 ] ** [7.75%]

If Jaejoong Started A Clut Would You Join?
I Will Follow Lord Jaejoong in whatever he do [ 45 ] ** [16.67%]
Yes for I can get close to him [ 88 ] ** [32.59%]
No!!!!!!! [ 120 ] ** [44.44%]
He is crazy soooo no!!! [ 17 ] ** [6.30%]

Would You Ever Bow Before Lord Jaejoong?
Yes [ 36 ] ** [15.25%]
No [ 179 ] ** [75.85%]
He is my lord so yes!!! [ 21 ] ** [8.90%]

Would You Call Jaejoong A Lord?
Yes I would [ 35 ] ** [14.83%]
All hail our beloved Lord Jaejoong!!!! [ 35 ] ** [14.83%]
No!!!! [ 128 ] ** [54.24%]
He would never be my lord!!!! [ 38 ] ** [16.10%]


Lol, this joke was a joke I made. I can't believe how wild its getting. And I sure can't believe these results. Btw, most of the people that said no are either anti fans, they dislike Jaejoong, or they boys.

Here is the thread!!!
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=152391&st=0&p=6597865&#entry6597865

But you suppose to be a member inorder to see it.
 
Last edited:
Lol my original post!!!

Makes me sick sooooo much just rereading it. but I had to lieto make them believe I was one of them.

Beloved-Shadowqueen said:
Our Beloved Lord JaeJoong!!!!!!!!!

533322145_f1c6adb400.jpg


Awww just isn't he such a great man!!!! He is soooo freaking fine and such a great guy!!!!!

He is my savior, my lord, my god, my king!!!!!

Whatever he do or does I would always follow his every lead!!!

I believe if he was a leader or ruler he could help make this world a better place!!! And I just know everyonewould follow his lead!!!

Oh Lord Jaejoong....how I would bow before you any day. I am at your every command!! Whatever you wish, whatevr you want done I will do it.


Do any of you feel the same as I do about this great man?

After a few days I'm coome clean and say this was all a joke. Hey i can't be known as some obsessed Jaejoong fan. Ewwww I can't stand him!!!!!! The thing is Soompi is kinda a little strick and they will surely delete my "It was all a joke" thread.
 
Lol, I know, but it was a joke. Besides its not like most of the crap in my post I wrote.
 
Lol I don't worship anyone, but Jesus.

Btw, the pol results has changed it kinda double now. I still can't believe anyone woul think of Jaejoong like that. its sad tooo, because me and the rest who help started this poll was just joking when we said All Jaejoong obsessed fans worship him adn think of him as their god.

Of course now my concern now is how am I going to explain this whole thread was a joke without saying the main reason why I did this poll and without mentions any names of the people who suggested this this poll and most of the contend in this joke thread. Plus I got to think of a way without making Jaejoong and DBSK fans mad.
 
oh sweet jebus.
SHUT UP.

it was a figure of speech.
-_-"
sow what if people say some artist or person is a 'god'
that does NOT mean they worship them or they DON'T believe in god.

there.
i feel better now.
 
Wow....WOW...O.O;..

No comment on that one... ;whis

(Lol that was funny Empress)
 
This was one of the funniest thing from that poll!!!

I Will Follow Lord Jaejoong in whatever he do~ hahaha
I supose I could call him my 'Lord' and 'Savior' xD
I'm not going to put tell you guys what was the name of that girl.

Here is the poll results now!!!



Is Jaejoong Your Savior?
Yes [ 85 ] ** [26.90%]
He Is My Lord!!!! [ 51 ] ** [16.14%]
No!!!!!!!! [ 133 ] ** [42.09%]
Ewww I Hate Him [ 20 ] ** [6.33%]
He Isn't Hott Enough To BE My Lord!!!! [ 27 ] ** [8.54%]

If Jaejoong Started A Clut Would You Join?
I Will Follow Lord Jaejoong in whatever he do [ 48 ] ** [16.11%]
Yes for I can get close to him [ 95 ] ** [31.88%]
No!!!!!!! [ 133 ] ** [44.63%]
He is crazy soooo no!!! [ 22 ] ** [7.38%]

Would You Ever Bow Before Lord Jaejoong?
Yes [ 40 ] ** [15.38%]
No [ 197 ] ** [75.77%]
He is my lord so yes!!! [ 23 ] ** [8.85%]

Would You Call Jaejoong A Lord?
Yes I would [ 38 ] ** [14.62%]
All hail our beloved Lord Jaejoong!!!! [ 37 ] ** [14.23%]
No!!!! [ 142 ] ** [54.62%]
He would never be my lord!!!! [ 43 ] ** [16.54%]
 
Last edited:
I wanna knwo who was the 20 people who voted "Ewww I hated him"

Lol they might be my new best friends since i can't stand him too.
 
Kat said:
oh sweet jebus.
SHUT UP.

it was a figure of speech.
-_-"
sow what if people say some artist or person is a 'god'
that does NOT mean they worship them or they DON'T believe in god.

there.
i feel better now.
I do :) and im agreeing with Kat lighten up reason your getting pretty damn forceful.
 
Ahhhh his fans/followers are stalking me!!!!!!

They all over my profile on Soompi.
 
HAHAHAHA thats what you get for pulling a prank of that magnitude :) gotta give ya credit though that was good very good.
 
Some of them still think I was telling the truth!!!

Now I with all my post I gotta say (That whole Jaejoong is a god crap was a joke)
 
Lol, it was sooo many replies I forgot.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top