- Joined
- Aug 7, 2005
- Messages
- 86
- Age
- 37
- Website
- www.ffnet.net
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Cloud Strife
Ultimate End
FInal Fantasy
#1:What was the first place you went to, and end up finishing a disk in that place?
Midgar and Midgar2
Northen Cave and Northen Cave2(Northen Crater)
#2:What was the second place you go to, and end the game in there?
Northen Cave and Northen Cave2(Northen Crater)
#3:What materia cave do you get KOR?
1
2
3
4
5
#4:What is a materia that you get from a place then you fight a weapon to get it?
Mime Materia
Alexander Materia
E.Skill Materia
Contain Materia
#5:How many summons are there?
12
11
16
14
#6:Which weapon did I(Lionheart250) Make like the hardest when I wrote the stratagies?
Emerald Weapon
Ruby Weapon
I'll make more questions in this quest of the Ultimate End!!!!
FInal Fantasy
Midgar and Midgar2
Northen Cave and Northen Cave2(Northen Crater)
#2:What was the second place you go to, and end the game in there?
Northen Cave and Northen Cave2(Northen Crater)
#3:What materia cave do you get KOR?
1
2
3
4
5
#4:What is a materia that you get from a place then you fight a weapon to get it?
Mime Materia
Alexander Materia
E.Skill Materia
Contain Materia
#5:How many summons are there?
12
11
16
14
#6:Which weapon did I(Lionheart250) Make like the hardest when I wrote the stratagies?
Emerald Weapon
Ruby Weapon
I'll make more questions in this quest of the Ultimate End!!!!