Um...

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
This isn't a problem for most, but I noticed my Sent folder in the PM feature doesn't ever fill with anything. I have a pretty large case of forgetfulness and I need to read my sent messages to remember what I was talking to the other person about. Normally people can just read the quotes, but people need to delete them to read the message easier. I was just wondering if that's fixable in any way. :P
 
Go to Edit Options, Then in the Messaging & Notification section, go to the Private Messaging sub-section. At the bottom should be the option to save sent messages.
 
Its good to ask no matter how weird stuff may sound.

More post count for u, and makes the forum seem more friendly then scary and serious haha. Plus more alive.
 
I feel silly often when i'm wrong haha.
 
i think every dus....i jus do sill stuff....like walk down the street like jack sparrow after bein at a nightclub.....or chasing cops..after being at a nightclub..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top