Unable to Donate

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Ive tried donating to a few friends and when I click donate it says "none of that Item left" and ive got gil whats wrong? :confused:
 
It's been a problem for a while. I don't know much about it, so I can't help you much. But ever since I've registered, it's been like that.
 
I don't know what causes that either, and I have access to the panels that control it :p.

Usually, just by going in and playing a bit, it fixes on its own, so I'll do that now. Let me know if it still isn't working in an hour or more.
 
The system just allowed me to donate 5 points to Hydra, so it seems to be working again.
 
Let's just hope it's for the long run and not just for the moment. =D

A bit offtopic, but I see you also raised the quantity of everything in the guild. Hehe, I finally had the ability to change my Custom Title again. ^^;
 
Not deliberatly. I noticed the timer for restocking was set at 0, so I changed it to restock every 6000000 seconds, which should be roughly once a week. Hopefully, that will fix the restock problem for all the custom stuff and donating permanently.
 
Haha, wow, that's interesting. Any particular reason it was set on 0? Either way, I'm a bit glad we can donate now. Even if I don't have much to donate, it's still there. =P
 
I have no idea why it was set at 0, that is probably its default state, and neither Shaggy or I noticed it and realised it needed to be changed, until now :).
 
Well, it's easily skipped, due to all the configuration and such. I'd imagine anyway. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top