Unlimites Saga

Xartex

Paladin
Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
774
Age
39
Location
Sweden
Occupation
studying
RPG Name
XarteX
So, I bought this game for some time ago now and I have played it for around a total of 20 minutes. That is truly like throwing money into a lake :(

From what i played I really didn't like this game. So I was wondering if anyone has played this game and what they think about it?

unlimitedsagaps2.JPG
 
No, I never really got around to play it. :O

Why do you hate it so much? I thought it was good, from many reviews.
 
It just isn't my kind of game. I made a huge mistake and did not even check the reviews. The thing about moving around the map like a board game and the battles were just wierd.

You say it got good reviews, in a paper that I have at home it got like a 4 or 5 i think and they usually can be pretty good att judging a game. Maybe I will try to play it again some day, who know, might actually like it now, but I doubt it.
 
i have it and thought it wasn't bad, kind of like tactic. i like the ability to chose from the people and play there story.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top