Genesis Onion Knight Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 5 Jun 16, 2008 #1 Does anybody else play it for the PC? I play it almost religiously, LOL. Hence, explaining my dissapearence..
Does anybody else play it for the PC? I play it almost religiously, LOL. Hence, explaining my dissapearence..
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 17, 2008 #2 No. Sorry. I was really into Unreal Tournament for PS2...got pretty good at it and could beat all of my friends by far. I don't have it any longer though.
No. Sorry. I was really into Unreal Tournament for PS2...got pretty good at it and could beat all of my friends by far. I don't have it any longer though.
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Jun 27, 2008 #3 i used to play A unreal tournament but i dont know if its the one your talking about. It is an old one though. is the last map for ctf call November something? with the big warship?
i used to play A unreal tournament but i dont know if its the one your talking about. It is an old one though. is the last map for ctf call November something? with the big warship?
Genesis Rhapsodos THE DARKNESS INSIDE Member Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 73 Age 38 RPG Name Drake Firestorm Jul 14, 2008 #4 Yes it is XD That map is the ownage.