- Joined
- Mar 26, 2005
- Messages
- 293
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Canada
- Website
- www.freewebs.com
- Occupation
- Lots of stuff
- RPG Name
- Fortuna
Just practising out my art skills since I'm making a game and all. You guys asked for some of my coloured stuff, so here it is. It's not anime style, it's closer to maybe the korean or chinese art. I found that colouring things anime style just didn't fit in with the way I drew, plus I have more fun doing the korean/chinese eyes! ^^. Ok, so here it is.
Costume is inspired by a cheongsong that was apparently on a placemat painting, and also some classical grecian dresses (I was watching midsummer night's dream the ballet), and one of my necklaces. I mixed them together and voila.
Lines: Pencils, brushes. Coloured in photoshop- with a mouse. *cough* tell my parents I want a tablet for christmas */cough* Yep. So there you go. I tried my best to make the photoshopness look more natural and more painted than computer generated. Hope it worked. (by the way, is watermarked because there's a lot of art theft going around apparently).
C&C TY.
Costume is inspired by a cheongsong that was apparently on a placemat painting, and also some classical grecian dresses (I was watching midsummer night's dream the ballet), and one of my necklaces. I mixed them together and voila.
Lines: Pencils, brushes. Coloured in photoshop- with a mouse. *cough* tell my parents I want a tablet for christmas */cough* Yep. So there you go. I tried my best to make the photoshopness look more natural and more painted than computer generated. Hope it worked. (by the way, is watermarked because there's a lot of art theft going around apparently).
C&C TY.
Last edited: