Upcoming TV/Moive you want to see...

Rorschach

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
164
RPG Name
Pixeled
Well, my favorite series is in mid-season break and won't be back until January.
 
I dont watch enough tv to follow series so I'd ahve to go with my anime show, wich is right now Full Metal Alchamist
 
Lol, Dr. Who, i have two DvDs of that :P
Lost eh..? I don't get why everybody seems to love that show :S
I don't watch much TV but I love films, I'm looking fowards to the Narnia film.
 
heavens cloud said:
Lol, Dr. Who, i have two DvDs of that :P
Lost eh..? I don't get why everybody seems to love that show :S
I don't watch much TV but I love films, I'm looking fowards to the Narnia film.


I like the "what ifs" of being stranded on a deserted isle. I think that's a big reason why I enjoy whats going on in Lost. I've only seen a handful of episodes though.
 
reasoniamalive said:
U.S. version of FFVII Advent Children of course :)

I want to too. and I agree with the second line of heavens cloud's second line of her post :)
 
I'm looking forward to FF7AC US version too! I don't watch enoff T.V. to really like a certain Series.
 
Harry Potter :cool: ... well, i've seen the four movies, and i've read the first five books, but..... it just isn't my style. I'ld rather watch/and read more classical fantasy, like Tolkien, Terry Pratchet, Robin Hobb, Raymond E. Feist, etc....

But my rating over the Potters i've seen/read=

Books:

Philoshoper's Stone= 4/5
Chamber of Secrets= 3/5
Prisoner of Azkaban= 3,5/5
Goblet of Fire= 4/5
Order of the Phoenix= 3,5/5

Movies:

Philosopher's Stone= 4/5
Chamber of Secrets= 2,5/5
Prisoner of Azkaban= 3,5/5
Goblet of Fire= 2,5/5
 
Well I just saw X-Men 3!!!!!
SPOILERIf you haven't seen the movie yet just skip this post!
The juicy bits are small so you aren't tempted.







My thoughts on X-Men 3.
At the very end Magneto gets his power back. So does this mean there will be an X-Men 4!?:eek: :confused: I'm sad they didn't have Gambit in the movie. :( :mad: He was so cool.

Most importantly...
Is Jeen really dead!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I think not because she is a PHEONIX! Pheonix's rise from the dead!
 
Last edited:
X-3 is the last film in the series. That doesn't mean that there won't be more X-Men movies, that just means it's the last in that trilogy.

And I dunno, maybe. The messed up thing about comics (and things based off of them) is that each writer tells a different version of the same story, and everything is just confusing. Then all this multiple universe crap comes up, and so on.

This probably explains why DC feels the need to clean out their continuity every year by wiping the universe from existence.

Incidently, X-3 is really the only film I have any interest in at the moment.
 
Last edited:
X-3 has it's good and bad points. Good: cool characters, fight sequences, and plenty of pyrotechnics. Bad: Storyline - especially the ending, going way off the comic and cartoon series...but hey, what do I know. Also, the entire reason for the war in the first place...and ----------------------------spoiler--------------------------



the death of a teammate...a few actually! What a bummer. I didn't think it was as good as if the other director would have stuck with it.
 
For me, the best movie based on a comic is without a doubt Sin City. :)
Haven't seen the third X-Men movie yet. I'm not going to, very soon, so my brother told what happened in the film.

SPOILER QUESTION:

Did Xavier die in this film?
 
June 25, the new season of Venture Brothers.
 
A few movies...

Iron Man
The New Super Man
Spiderman 3
God of War
Halo(unconfirmed)
Those 2 new Wolverine movies, names unknown

That's about it for right now. Adult Swim has met my needs. :D
 
^____^ They're showing the entire series of Monty Python's Flying Circus here on tv, throughout the summer, everyday. :D Yay!! Another fine collection on videotape. ^^
 
Avathar said:
^____^ They're showing the entire series of Monty Python's Flying Circus here on tv, throughout the summer, everyday. :D Yay!! Another fine collection on videotape. ^^
Cable TV?! Good god, time to turn on the TV. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top